Includes cleaning 1×/week (in stays longer than 7 nights, inclusive), Bed and bath linen, Towels Does not include Breakfast.
Check in from 2pm Check out until 10am. Minimum stay of 2 nights Payment of 30% at the time of booking. Remaining 70% upon check-in Pets are allowed €5 per day each pet Smoking is not allowed inside the houses/tents
EVENTS / Birthdays / Theme Parties Request quote
Rua da Lousa n 90, Quinta da Eira 4550-581 Raiva, Castelo de Paiva, PORTUGAL